Thursday, May 1, 2008

Leffel Family Tree - Ancestors of Mable Edna Leffel Baldwin


Mabel Edna Leffel is on the left and her niece, Della Cotter, is on the right. Quite the hat Della is wearing!
This family tree contains the ancestry of Mabel Edna Leffel. Mabel was born in 1900 in True, Young, Texas to Charles E. and Caldonia Jane (Box) Leffel.
Surnames in this family include: Leffel, Miller, West, McKee, Box, Fulcher, Johnson and Hellums.
The Leffel family is originally from Germany, but settled in Ohio then Texas.
The Box side of the family is southern -- Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina.
This family tree may be viewed at Ancestry.com or Rootsweb.com.

1 comment:

Alecia said...

I believe Mabel is my g grandma's sister, Annie Eufamie Leffel. She married my g grandfather, George Robert Wilhoit in the Graham, Tx area in 1899. My mother is a Willhoit. My grandfather is their youngest son, Millard Leon Willhoit. He passed away in 2003. I have been trying to trace my g grandfathers Indian heritage.

Alecia